Anyway, a beggar must not be a chooser. I took the small car then. End of last year, Papa realized that the engine of the car was too loud. He asked me "do you want a new car?". So, that night I went to websites surveying what car I wanted. None satisfied me. I was thinking about my Honda. The next day, Papa told me that he had a new proposal. He gave me my Honda back! My prayer was answered. Alhamdulillah. But I did not get it immediately. I had to wait for my eldest sister's new car to arrive. Yesterday, the car arrived. I took my Honda for a ride. The tank was full, too. How great was that?!
Let's go to the bad news. Friday is the day I meet my cousin, Anis. That's our weekly routine. This Friday when we met, she told me her future plan. The plan is to further her studies in the UK once she finished her diploma. I think Fatina and Farahin would know why, since Anis is also an UiTM student. She said she is going to apply for scholarships. She's smart, I'm sure she'll get it. Well, I'm not so happy about it. I was like "you are going to leave me?". She said "I'm not leaving you, you can come and visit me every year". But still, I can't imagine not having her around. I see her every week and if I don't, I would call her. I guess it's karma. I left her before. Now I know how it feels like. I guess I'm used to Goodbye, so I just have to live with it. I should think positively, I can still use other means to stay in contact with her. Till then, I should just appreciate her presence.
Anis
What if Amalina leaves one day to further her studies? I think I'll cry my eyes out! I don't even want to think about it.
1 comment:
hahaha tgk da. lpas ni put up a photo of 2 of us plak. tp tunggu sy lose weight. :P
Post a Comment