The second wish was from my friend Ili. Then, my HELP friends Sandra and Wei Lian. After that, my precious little sister Amalina. This morning, I went to Facebook and I saw about 10 birthday wishes. Thank you everyone.
My Ibu was actually at my house and she made me breakfast. So, Anis wanted to come to my house to hang out. When she arrived, I thought we wanted to go swimming and I was about to change into my swimsuit. Since she waited so long, I decided not to change first. Then, she and Adib came with a picnic basket filled with sushis and doughnuts. Another great surprise. Love you both.
This morning I received a text message from Fatina. Farahin loves me so much that she even created a blog post for me. Jason sent me an email saying "Happy Birthday!", eventhough he wasn't sure if today's really my birthday. Well, guys with dates. I wonder if my two dear guy friends remember today. Anyway, thank you people. Love you.
Ann-Kathrin sent me an SMS from class. Chun Chun dropped me an offline message and created a post on our blog. She even created a card for me. I love it. As for Irina, I think she has forgotten. But, it's ok. She's probably busy working. Anyway, hab euch Lieb.
My Papa wants me to have dinner with him tonight. I told him I already have plans, when I clearly don't have any plans for tonight. I need to come up with something. I just don't want to spend my birthday with him. I had a bad experience.
Another year has passed. I've said "Goodbye" to my teenage years. Yesterday, someone asked me how old I was and I said 19. But, today onwards I can't say it anymore. A change in 1 number can actually change a whole lot more. I wonder if I'm prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment