I heard that you are not supposed to wish someone an early birthday because it brings bad luck. I'm not saying that I believe in it, but I don't like people wishing me an advance birthday. Why? Because I don't want to be older before the supposed day. Every year, I try to forget my birthday. I want to forget my birthday so that I'll be surprised whenever someone wishes me. That sounds weird.
I don't want to remind myself of my birthday, but there are people who remind me of it days before the birthday. So, I received a birthday card from Jusco (something like Karstadt) a month ago. Then, Facebook keeps sending me emails wishing me "Happy (almost) Birthday"
and asking me to make wishes.
Last week, during Chinese class, we learnt about the different types of tea. Then, the teacher asked if we wanted to have some tea. I agreed. I love tea. Then, my classmate who is a lady in her 30's asked me if I wanted to have the tea set. I said "I'd love to". She said she would give it to me the next class. So, yesterday, she brought me the teaset. I always wanted one. I asked her, "Is this my birthday present?". She said "Yeah, why not?" and asked me when my birthday was. After I had given the answer, she said "mine is on the 24th". I met another person with a birthdate close to mine.
Whenever I go, I'll meet someone with the same birthday with me or a day before or a day after. I found out that George Michael has the same birthday with me. In primary school, I met 2 younger girls. One has the same birthday with me and the other a day before. In Germany, Marvin's mother, Katja has her birthday on the 24th. When I was in USJ 4 School, a classmate of mine shares the same birthday with me. Then, I found out from my eldest sister that I share my birthday with the Korean celebrity, Rain. In high school, I met some people whose birthday are close to mine. Now, in HELP, there's a girl whose birthday is on the 24th and a guy with the same birthday with me. This guy is actually the president of the club I'm joining. He created a Facebook account for the club and put his birthday as the birthday of the club. So, now even the club has the same birthday with me. I thought June is not a popular month.
2 comments:
Lol~ I never heard of that superstition before. Yea. I think I understand what you're saying Aimi. You want to forget your Bday so you'll be surprised when some wishes you a Happy Bday. LOL! XP
Anywhos~! Have a very happeh bday Aimi~! *hug* <3
"He created a Facebook account for the club and put his birthday as the birthday of the club. So, now even the club has the same birthday with me."
HAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! this is like one of the funniest and lamest thing ever. and i shall give u a michael jackson 1st death anniversary stuffs for your next birthday.
Post a Comment