I totally hate it when someone calls me and asks for either one of my elder sisters. I'm not in the talking mood with both of them and I don't see why I have to be their receptionist. That's what happens in a broken family. Sisters don't talk to each other anymore like they used to. Now, I know why Allah hates divorce. It brings the whole family unit apart. Just like what Ivanka Trump said, "a divorce is ugly in any way you want to see it". But sometimes, a divorce is a need.
Then, there is my elder sister. I don't know why but she gave my number to people that are associated to her. So, that day her company called me asking for her. Then, her bank called me asking for her. It made me really mad somehow.
I don't understand why they have to make me involved in their matter. It's not like they don't have their own phone and their own number. They do. So, why do they have to make me answer calls for them? I don't like giving people other people's number, when I know they are going to look for me. I didn't even give my parents' number to HELP and the medical center. Now, whenever I hear someone on the other line mention either one of my sisters' name, I straight away give her/him their number. I don't even care where she/he is from.
2 comments:
u cn gv my num for emergencies! :D
you can ask ur sis to changed all the number she registered before...totally i hate wrong numbers too :S
Post a Comment