Remember the cake that nobody wanted to eat because they were full? Well, it remained untouched. The cake is actually a banana chocolate cake. Once, when my stepmother wanted to go to the bakery, I asked her for a piece of that cake. She ended up buying the whole cake for my birthday.
Since I was still at my father's house, I invited Fatina and Farahin over, so that we could enjoy the cake together. Farahin was on a diet. But, we managed to finish half of the cake. They both brought me presents but they didn't want me to see it before they left. And Fatina actually drove. This was the first time I saw Fatina driving.
After the cake we started chatting. It was fun chatting without the boys. No sarcasm from Izzat and weird slang from Shang Hui. We actually talked about the time capsule. I can't believe they had actually forgotten all about it. I think about it almost everyday. We thought that 20 years was too long. I mean, I don't even know what will happen to us in 5 years time, let alone 20 years. By that time, we might get too embarrassed or might think that the time capsule was a childish thing. In the end, nobody cares to dig the box out again.
We have come out with a different time to dig the box out. Not 20 years or 10 years like we initially agreed on. But, before the first wedding in the group. Of course, Izzat's or Hui Hui's wedding will be the first. So, we will dig the box out again before Izzat's or Shang Hui's wedding. Depends on who wants to get married first. It might be in less than 5 years time. But, who cares? We can actually do a new time capsule like Izzat's mum has suggested. The new time capsule can be less childish. We don't have to dig a hole and plant it. We can put it in a safety box or under the bed or whatever.
I was the one who came up with the idea. It was meant to be a joke but Fatina and Farahin actually agreed on it. Think about it, the first wedding might not be that long from now. Maybe, when we do the new time capsule, Jason and Alvin can be there as well. They won't feel left out like the first time. Well, the girls have agreed. I hope the guys will agree, too.
4 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOL~ I love the banana chocolate cake! If I wasn't on a diet I'll eat half of the cake! XP
Yes yes! I agree wholeheartedly that the time capsule shall be opened when one of us get married! WHEEE~!!
AIMI U A GENIUS!!!! >w<
hahah cappy on diet? :O *wink* *wink* hahaha lolsss Fatina on the wheel? wow this is the 1st time too lol hahaha
ohh nooo nonoo Simsons said noos.... lol i still remember the time capsule thingy lol....yeah totally...I Aye for that 2nd time capsule thingy "P
ARGH u din invite me for the bd cake thingy? :O i could have finish the other half though uhuh....
aimiiii!!im back in internet land yay! anywhoosss, yeshh, me on the wheels. thankGod i din crash or anything. knowing me anything can happen!XD
yeshh,it was a happy bday celeb! if u din hv class, we wouldve chatted away haha.
sorry for d lame present.will get u a new one(:
and hui2 how can we invite uuu. ur a thousand miles awayyyyyyyyyy =O
lols
Post a Comment