Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dinner with Papa

I decided to have dinner with my Papa only a day after my birthday. Not only I didn't want to celebrate my birthday with him but the next day was a Friday. So, it was easier in another sense.

He wanted to dine at the seafood restaurant we always go whenever there's a special occasion. I didn't want to go there again. So, I chose 'Italianies'. I always wanted to try it, but I knew I couldn't afford it all by myself. So, that was went Papa came in handy.

He asked if we wanted starters. Nobody said anything. So, he ordered a set of seafood. When the meal arrived, everyone started to dig in. It was delicious. So much for not wanting starters. I ordered beef lasagne for myself and I couldn't finish it. I was busy finishing my stepmother's steak that I became full after that. So, I decided to pack the lasagne away.

The dinner with my father wasn't bad afterall. The food was really delicious. He said "good choice". Well, he didn't know the motive behind the choice. I went back to my Papa's place that night. Everyone was really full. Then, my stepmother came with a cake and two candles. I asked her if she wanted a piece. She said she was full. In the end, I was the only one who ate a small piece of the cake.

My birthday cake

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.