
This is the baby me. When I was born and a little baby, my hair stood up. My Papa loved it, that he refused to cut my hair. My Ibu used to call me 'Trojan'. She still calls me that sometimes. I would call it 'Punk'. The tortoise was my favourite toy. I thought it was mine. But, it was actually passed down to me by my eldest sister.
This is me holding a pole. This picture was taken when we were living in Scotland. So, I guess it was somewhere in 1991. My Ibu loves this picture so much. The picture has been in the frame for as long as I know. As you can see it is also stained. It was initially hung in our house in Perak. But now, it is at my Ibu's house.

I love my little siblings(minus the baby) so much. I'm really thankful to have them in my life. Unlike my two elder sisters, the three of us were all born in Perak. It has always been the three of us. In Perak, Selangor and Hamburg. We address our elder sisters with respectful titles. It's common in the Asian culture. However, my younger siblings call me by the name. I don't think it's disrespectful at all. I don't have to feel like the older sister. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the youngest among the three of us.

These are me and my longest kept friend, Ili. I met her in 1997 and we are still friends now. She always jokes that if we would have gotten married when we first met, we would have kids now.
Obviously, Ili isn't my only friend. I went places and met new faces. Faces of people that I learn to connect with and appreciate. People, whom I call friends. I don't know how some people can love an individual today and stop to love the same person the next day. Then, they go on to love another person. I just don't get it. That's why, I believe in friendships. I can love my friends anytime, not only today and not only when they're 'hot', but also when they're not. I love you all. Those who are not in the picture, you know who you are to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment